Glitter Rose is a UV gel polish in a milky pink shade with opalescent powder. This colour perfectly matches sun-kissed skin on your hands with both warm and cool tones. Perfect for enthusiasts of natural shades and well-groomed nails. With 3-in-1 One Step Gel Polish, you only need 20 minutes to create a nail look that makes you feel great* for many days and fall in love with a UV gel polish.
Things you will love about Semilac 3-in-1 One Step Gel Polish*:
- UV gel nail polish to enhance the beauty of your natural complexion,
- Fashionable, natural colours – follow the trends,
- Colours inspired by sauté manicures straight from the catwalk,
- its 3-in-1 formula: combining a base coat, a colour and a top coat all in one product!
- you can apply manicure in 20 minutes, so it doesn’t take longer than a cup of coffee,
- the colours of One Step Gel Polish UV gel polishes from the Skin Tone collection perfectly match your skin tone,
- easier application compared to the standard formula,
- 2 layers of the UV gel polish to achieve the perfect colour on your nails,
- shiny finish,
- nails are harder and visibly stronger,
- long-lasting effect of up to 21 days,
- vegan formula,
- dermatologically tested UV gel nail polishes.
*Source: Application research, December 2021 – January 2022, Chemicos Consulting.
COLLECTION: SKIN TONE
COLOUR GROUP: pink
DOUBLE CURING TIME: no
OPEN THE PRODUCT AND USE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
CURING TIME UNDER LAMPS:
UV LED 9W/12W – 120 secs.
UV LED 15W/24 – 60 secs.
UV LED 24W/48 – 60 secs.
UV LED 24W/36 – 60 secs.
UV LED 36W/54 – 60 secs.
UV LED 24W/48 – 60/120 secs.
SEMILAC 3-IN-1 ONE STEP GEL POLISH – DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
STEP 1 – Shape your nails and mattify the nail plate, degrease the nails using Semilac Nail Cleaner.
STEP 2 – Paint the nails with a thin layer of the nail polish, including the free edge.
STEP 3 – Cure the nails under a lamp. Repeat steps 2 and 3 applying thicker layers until you achieve the desired coverage.
STEP 4 – Wipe the nails with a cotton pad moistened with Semilac Nail Cleaner.
STEP 5 – Polish the nails with a nail oil or a 4000 buffer.
DIRECTIONS FOR REMOVAL:
STEP 1 – Mattify the outer layer of the nail polish with a 100/180 grit nail file.
STEP 2 – Moisten the Semilac Remover Wraps with acetone or Semilac Remover solution.
STEP 3 – Apply the wraps on the nail plate, wrap each finger tightly in foil and wait about 7–10 minutes.
STEP 4 – Remove the foil and the nail polish with a wooden stick or a pusher. If the nail polish doesn’t come off, apply moistened foil wraps on the nails again and repeat this step.
STEP 5 – Even out the nail plate using a Semilac polishing block.