Professional Products for Quality Manicures
Professional nippers for cutting cuticles on fingernails and toenails with precise 5mm blade. Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Sharp, handy and comfortable to use, thanks to the fit of the tool to the hand. Intended for disinfection and sterilization in cosmetic autoclaves. Dedicated to nail stylists, both beginners and professionals.
- Blade length: 5 mm
- Overall length: 10.5 cm
- Weight: 37.4 g
- Width: 6 cm
- Finish: matte
- High-quality 420 stainless steel
- Double spring,
- Hand-ground blade,
- Comfortable nippers with short handles.
CONDITIONS OF STERILIZATION AND DISINFECTION
Instrument can be sterilized by vacuum fractionated steam at 134 ° C. To avoid stains and corrosion, the steam should be free from harmful components. Sterilized instruments should be stored in individual packages, free from dust and moisture.
- Pack the tool in a disposable sterilization bag.
- Place the wrapped instrument in the steam steriliser.
Set the sterilizer parameters:
temperature: 134 ° C
sterilization time: 5 minutes
drying time: 10 minutes
- Start the sterilizer and start the sterilization process.
- After completing the sterilization cycle, wait until the instrument is cooled down and remove it from the sterilizer.
A faster sterilization process is generally not allowed.
Also, do not use hot air sterilization, radiation sterilization, sterilization with formaldehyde or ethylene oxide, and plasma sterilization.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.