The Compact Lite nail drill from Semilac is an easy solution for quick and safe removal of hybrid, gel and acrylic gel manicure. It is a high-quality wireless device, thanks to which you can easily work on cuticles, prepare a nail plate, and remove gel polish manicure, gels or acrylgels. Thanks to the high-power 2000 mAh battery, it provides long-lasting, wireless operation up to 8 hours. A handy handle, intuitive controls and speed control on the digital display will definitely facilitate the manicure. A simple way to charge using any USB socket and an intuitive way of using it will facilitate the performance of work in conditions convenient for you. Thanks to the pocket dimensions and a comfortable belt clip, it will be perfect both in your home living room and during a trip with friends. The high-class Compact Lite nail drill guarantees smooth speed control up to 30,000 RPM and the comfort of quiet, vibration-free work. The Compact Lite nail drill is the perfect solution for people starting their adventure with gel polish manicure.
Main features of the nail drill:
- An easy solution for quick and safe removal of hybrid, gel and acrylic gel
- Cordless work for work in all conditions.
- Large battery capacity of 2000 mAh.
- Powered by any USB socket.
- Convenient handle for attaching the router to a belt.
- Pocket dimensions and modern design.
- Up to 8 hours of wireless work.
- Efficient and quiet operation without vibrations.
- Perfect for removing manicure yourself.
- Simple drill bit exchange system.
- Smooth speed control on the digital display up to 30,000 RPM.
- Torque: 140-200 gcm = 1.4-2 Ncm
- Motor type: brush
The kit includes:
- 1x device power body
- 1x handpiece
- 1x connecting cable
- 1x user manual
- Type C 1x USB charging cable
- Dimensions: 147 x 60 x 45 mm
- Net weight: 0.56 kg
- Rotation speed: 30,000 RPM
- Input voltage: 220 VAC
- Output voltage: DC 7.4V, 0.5A
- Power: 12W (max)