Semilac stickers are a simple way to create a winter manicure. Thanks to the 3D effect, the applied pattern becomes spatial and obtains depth even after applying the top. Fun, Christmas patterns will attract the attention of the whole family at the Christmas Eve table. Create a manicure with a pinch of salt or arrange a home manicure salon. Stickers will look great on classic nail polish - give your daughter or younger sister a few days of Christmas madness.
Water stickers are a great way to diversify your manicure, and they are very easy to use. The stickers are thin and carefully refined, but they do not tear.
1. Cut out the exact pattern you want.
2. Put the pattern on a cotton pad well moistened with water for a while (about 5-10 seconds) or dip the sticker in water (5-10 seconds) and then remove excess water with a cotton pad.
3. Carefully slide the pattern off the paper with, for example, a wooden stick and apply it to the dry/hardened gel polish with the selected side of the sticker.
4. Press down and smooth the pattern, removing any excess air or water.
5. Secure everything with a top.
Stickers can be applied on classic, gel polish, hard gel, and acrylic.