High-quality ABS tips, perfect for extending the natural nail plate.
Semilac tips have a classic shape and are transparent in colour, so you can easily match them to your styling in any colour.
Specially shaped tips are characterised by a flexible structure and a large pocket, which guarantees the convenient application of glue and, consequently, durability of the manicure.
The package contains 120 pieces of high-quality tips - you can easily find the ones that perfectly match the type and size of your nails!
Contoured tips will be perfect for creating extensions with the gel method.
You will fall in love with the simple and pleasant use of the product! It is enough to prepare the nail plate as standard, then put the glue in the place of the tips pocket and stick it directly to the natural nail.
STAGE 1 - Attaching the tips
- Apply the Semilac nail glue carefully on the tips pocket
- When applying, the tip glue with a brush is the most convenient - it makes work easier and prevents your fingers from getting dirty
- Stick the tips to the nail from its edge upwards, pressing it for about 10 seconds - when sticking the tips, be especially careful not to create air bubbles.
- Using a nail tip cutter, shorten the tips to the desired length so as to leave a 2-3 mm reserve
- Use the file to file down the entire tip in such a way that its pocket is flush with the nail plate
- Then we give the nails the right shape and length.
Before applying the first layer of gel, the tips should be wiped with Semilac Nail Cleaner to remove potential dirt and dust formed during nail filing.