The Mini Pen nail drill from Semilac is an easy solution for quick and safe removal of gel polish manicure, gel and acrylic products. It is a high-quality compact manicure device, thanks to which you can easily work on cuticle area, prepare the nail plate, and remove gel polish, gel and acrylic gel manicure. Thanks to its compact dimensions and low weight, you can make a manicure anywhere and anytime. A simple way to charge using any USB socket and an intuitive way of using it will make it easier to work in conditions convenient for you, both in your home living room or during a trip with friends. The Mini Pen nail drill is enough to connect to any USB power socket, turn it on using the R / F button, which is indicating the direction of rotation, and use the knob to smoothly set the speed of the device. The high-class device, despite its small size, guarantees smooth speed control up to 30,000 RPM and the comfort of quiet, vibration-free operation. The Mini Pen nail drill is a perfect solution for people starting their adventure with gel polish manicure.
Main features of the milling machine:
- An easy solution for quick and safe removal of gel polish, gel and acrylic products.
- Efficient and quiet operation without vibrations.
- Perfect for removing manicure yourself.
- Digital display of rotation speed.
- Unique magenta colour.
- Simple drill bit exchange system.
- Smooth speed control up to 30,000 RPM.
- Compact dimensions.
- Charging via any USB socket.
- The length of the power cord is ~ 123 cm, it ensures comfortable work without restrictions.
- Hand piece: 140-200gcm = 1.4-2Ncm
- Motor type: brush
The kit includes:
- Handpiece with 1x drill bit holder
- USB cable
- 1x user manual
- Dimensions: 147 mm, Ø 23 mm
- Net weight: 0.15 kg
- Rotation speed: 30,000 RPM
- Input voltage: 220 VAC
- Output voltage: DC 5V 2A
- Power: 12W (max)