Semilac stickers are a simple and effective way to change the style of your nails. Get inspired by original and stylish shapes that will enliven your manicure with a unique combination of geometric patterns and golden vegetation. WOW effect at your fingertips.
Water stickers are a great way to diversify your manicure, and they are very easy to use. The stickers are thin and carefully refined, but they do not tear.
1. Cut out the exact pattern you want.
2. Put the pattern on a cotton pad well moistened with water for a while (about 5-10 seconds) or dip the sticker in water (5-10 seconds) and then remove excess water with a cotton pad.
3. Carefully slide the pattern off the paper with, for example, a wooden stick and apply it to the dry/hardened gel polish with the selected side of the sticker.
4. Press down and smooth the pattern, removing any excess air or water.
5. Secure everything with a top.
Stickers can be applied on classic, gel polish, hard gel, and acrylic.