The rectangular UV LED lamp with a subtle pearl finish cures all gel polishes, acrylic gels and Semilac gels as well as other products that require curing with UV LED light. A large digital display will facilitate the work, indicating the time remaining to the end of curing, and the Low Heat Mode gradually increases the lamp power to minimise discomfort during curing. The lamp will work in every beauty salon, both for manicure and pedicure treatments, and it will also be an ideal purchase for all people starting their adventure with gel polishmanicure.
Features of the lamp:
- 4 curing modes with aesthetic diamond-shaped buttons:
- 10 seconds and 24W / 48 operating mode
- 30 seconds
- 60 seconds
- 90 seconds (Low Heat Mode)
- Low Heat Mode - the lamp gradually increases its power, thus minimising the risk of heat spikes and wrinkling of the gel polish.
- Dual led technology that combines two types of light (365 nm + 405 nm), thanks to which the lamp reliably, quickly and evenly cures all products.
- Double power mode - 24W and 48 mode allows you to independently increase the light power.
- Digital display - a large electronic display that shows the time remaining until the end of curing. In H90 mode, the active operating hours counter is displayed.
- Motion sensor - the lamp automatically turns on when you insert your hand.
- Rectangular shape and size allows you to put your whole hand into the lamp, and the detachable bottom makes cleaning easier and is perfect for pedicures.
- Very quiet operation of the device.
- 36 LEDs. High performance: 50,000 operating hours. No need to replace bulbs.
- 12 months warranty.
- Weight: 0.59 kg
- UV wavelength: 365 nm + 405 nm
- Dimensions: 210 x 170 x 85 mm
- Input voltage: 200-240 VAC / 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Output voltage: 24 VDC / 1.0A
- Power: max 30W
Contents of the package:
- Semilac UV LED lamp (x1)
- Power supply for the UV LED Semilac lamp (x1)
- Operation manual (x1)